BOOST YOUR SALES
PESTEMAL SHOPS ALL AROUND GREECE!
“Pestemal Concept Stores”
The first Franchise Concept Store opened in Rhodes, in May 2016.
Located at the beautiful Lindos,on the east coast of Rhodes, the Pestemal Concept Store blends the local elements with the brand attributes in a unique way.
Accommodated in a typical whitewashed house, combines the authentic old school warm atmosphere of the Dodecanese island, with the colors splash and the delicate design of Pestemal.
Second Franchise Concept Store opened in Corfu, in April 2017.
Located at the entrance of the Old City of Corfu! Pestemal offers to transform your boutique to Pestemal’s Concept Store!
Own your Own Fashion Boutique!
Founded in 2013, Pestemal is a dynamic, stylish, responsive, truly unique franchise retail store opportunity. The company’s products “speak in the heart” of the majority of women and provide them with easy, stylish solutions for their everyday life.
Using the brand of Pestemal, a synonym to Fouta/Turkish towel you have certain success by owning a Pestemal boutique.
- Sell high quality, modern and versatile products at reasonable prices
- Have an ongoing marketing support. Through our strategic communication program during each season, the brand is promoted systematically through publicity, advertising and a series of below the line activities as events, bazaars and exhibitions.
- Buy all of Pestemal products in high competitive prices which provide you with a wide margin of profit
- Since the start of your operation we take charge of the merchandising, the general set up and the decoration of the store in order to help you make it as stimulating as possible for your customers.
- Minimum risk due to the popularity and versatility of the products, therefore Pestemal provides you with a fast way to penetrate the market.
They are no prerequisites just passion for fashion and a determination to succeed!
Moreover we provide you with on Location Training (3-5 days). This is where you and your staff learn the art of visual merchandising from our merchandise manager. In addition to setting displays, understanding sales systems, training staff on customer service and product knowledge, you will be assured all the details are handled for a smooth and successful store opening.