Well the vacation period is officially over and we are back to the stressful routine… However this doesn’t mean that we don’t deserve a little escape from daily life!
As you are organizing your program for the new season, don’t forget to include some relaxation sessions. It is important to pamper a bit yourself and decompress after rough days.
Find Kybele Set here
DiY Home Spa is a perfect way to spoil yourself with things you probably already have lying around your house.
Follow the steps below and enjoy it.
Step 1: Find the proper playlist
A chill out playlist will get you straight away to the exact mood.
We put together some proposals for you below:
Click here for Relaxing ChillOut Lounge Music
Click here for Deep House Chillout
Step 2: Organize your place and gather the essentials props
Check the list below to organize yourself:
- Candles: necessary to set up a relaxing scenery
- Aromatic Mood Mists: Aromatherapy has excellent mood enhancement effects so don’t hesitate to spray the room and the linens with your favorite aroma.
- Skin Oils : Coaxed from leaves, roots, tree bark, fruit peels, Skin oils are the absolute beauty must have
- Your Pestemal: That’s the only piece of cloth you’ll need. Antibacterial, soft and stylish…the most suitable prop for a ‘pampering session’!
Check below our Pestemal proposals for a Home Spa treatment
- Find Pestemal Andadolu here
- Find Pestemal Halvet here
- Find Pestemal Anthos here
Step 3: Prepare some Diy masks
Again we created a list for you to help you get prepared easily, check it out:
Loofah Scrub : That’s cheap and easy one.. you can cut, fresh oranges slough dry skin off heels, knees, and elbow.
Eye Soothers: You can use cold milk, chamomile and cucumber slices to treat your eyes.
Coffee Scrub A skin-softening body scrub made from coffee ground is an easy, cheap and effective to clean your skin that’s the materials you have to use:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pure turbinado sugar
- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 cup used coffee grounds from a freshly brewed pot
And you are ready to go… Relax & Enjoy it